Sunday, January 17, 2010

Home Improvements






Wow, I am probably the worst blogger ever! It's been almost a year since I last made an entry! What a year it has been! We bought a house, I am pregnant with our second child and life has been cruising along pretty well! I can't believe all that has happened this last year.
Shawn has been very busy with work and will all the remodeling projects here at the house. I have helped with what I can in the remodeling, and am quite proud of my new found abilities! It is so nice to have such an understanding and loving husband who have really dove into all the projects!
Our second child is due March 30th. This time it is a boy!! Super excited for him to arrive, this pregnancy has been much harder than my first. Shawn is looking for a name, I promised he got to pick this time. Well, that is as long as it is something I like too! :)

No comments: